Another new post is here and it’s DIY denim shorts. This is the first time I’ve done this and I’m very happy with the outcome!
These are super easy to create and here’s the steps:
- Go to the thrift store and buy yourself a pair of jeans that you love! I bought these Levi’s for $12.99. Amazing.
- Find the supplies you need to create these shorts! I had my jeans (obviously), scissors, a white pencil crayon and washi tape.
- Put the jeans on and draw a line with the pencil crayon of the length you want your shorts to be. Take the jeans off.
- I folded the pant leg upward so the hem is at the crayon line, this will get an even cut.
- Stick the tape on the jeans.
- Cut, cut, cut.
- Mess up the edge with your nails or tweezers for a frayed look.
- Throw them in the wash.
- Wear them and love them!
Annnnnnd, you’re done! I’ll definitely be doing this again since they’re so cheap and probably took me 15 minutes to do. So easy and affordable, not to mention cute!
I would love to hear from you in the comments of the things you made new again!
That’s all for today, have a wonderful week ahead!